We're able to hire eligible candidates for this role located anywhere in France, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, or Poland. Assuming you have eligible working rights, you can choose to work remotely or from an office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, as part of being a distributed-first company. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly recruitment team further.
As an Ambassador Manager, you'll help build the roadmap for Atlassian's on- and offline communities and contribute to projects that help scale ambassador programs globally. You'll work with Atlassian Community Leaders, who are the backbone of all things community. These are passionate Atlassian users who volunteer their time to host local events and help us scale our online community. They are enthusiastic about Atlassian products and practices, provide guidance to other users, enjoy building connections, like solving complex problems with Atlassian products, and are change-makers who drive the use of our products in all industries.
Your future team
You will report to Darline Auguste. You will join a globally distributed team of Ambassador Managers and depending on your location, this will be a fully remote or hybrid work environment.
What you'll do:
- Build respect and trust with our community, Leaders, internal/external teams, partners, and vendors
- Lead communication flow across all partners
- Represent Community at customer-centric events (Community Events and corporate) and manage event logistics
- Participate in brainstorming projects and implement strategies to enhance our program quality, expand our offerings, and contribute to organisational goals
- Grow our volunteer ambassador base and operate as their main contact
- Maintain accurate records and provide statistical and activity reports on volunteer participation
- Forecast and track key account metrics, and collect and analyse data to learn more about consumer behaviour
- Collaborate with the larger team to ensure Leader/member feedback is reflected in new programs, our platforms, and vendor relationships
- 3+ years of experience in Ambassador/Community Manager roles where you managed, built and scaled volunteer communities, both online and offline through events
- Background in volunteer management
- Experience working collaboratively within distributed teams
- Strong communicator and with excellent writing skills
- You have experience managing complex programs and overseeing cross-team projects
- You're energised by building relationships with a diverse group of people and attending user-driven events
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.